OnePlus has released OxygenOS Open Beta 18 for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro, which increases the Android security patch level on both smartphones until September 2020.
OnePlus 7 Pro
Moreover, the new version fixes bugs related to screen recorder and notification bar and adds new features to Game Space. You can check out the full OxygenOS Open Beta 18 changelog below for more details:
- Fixed known issues with the screen recorder.
- Fixed the issue of the notification bar being unresponsive occasionally.
- Android security patch update to 2020.09.
- Updated GMS package to 2020.08.
- play area
- Newly added game toolkit for handy Fnatic mode switches. You can now choose three notification modes: text-only, warning, and block-only for your immersive gaming experience.
- Newly added quick reply function in small window for WhatsApp and INS (enable it by swiping down from the top right/left corners of the screen in game mode).
- New contact error prevention function. Activate it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will appear.
- Add the Best Answer feature, which lets you tag others’ answers. The best answer will also be rewarded with experience points.
- Add the mall function, you can buy mobile phones and other OnePlus products more easily.
- Optimized log information capture function.
OxygenOS Open Beta 18 is rolling out live to units already running a previous beta, and those interested in trying out the new beta can head to the source link below for more details.
However, do note that beta builds may not be as stable as official builds, so it’s best to avoid them on your primary phone.